Spider-Woman Art

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Michael Dooney


061506: I have all the coloring finished, but the background needs something; possibly some type of texture. Also the brick building needs more color detailing maybe.

061306: This is turning out pretty well considering it was not inked. I may decide later to ink it electronically but not sure it really needs it. And Julia turned out pretty well. Though I need to work on the highlights to make them popout a little.

061106: This Michael Dooney commission piece is a sketch with no inks. Color had to be removed and contrast had to be applied to darken up the sketch. Here I finally used a wacom tablet and what a difference. It was easier to use and probably took my half the time if I was using a mouse or trackball. Here my highlight need a little work but over all I'm happy with it. Can't wait to finish it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home